Most women are fond of the thick black hair.The best way of getting thick and black hair will be to restore the natural solutions. There are ways and means to prevent premature greying and in developing healthy, thick black hair. Application of hair coloring products tend to damage the hair, but certain homemade natural remedies works brilliantly in making the hair thick and black.
Premature greying of hair is a universal problem for women due to their modern lifestyle.Grey hair is due to the absence of the” melanin” pigment in the hair.Other factors that cause grey hair are genetic, natural chemical changes in body, exposure to pollution in the air and emotional conditions of worry and stress. There are chemical bases shampoos and lotions available in the market to dye grey hair. These often harm the skin and damage hair in the long run. Herbal natural remedies are a better choice as they give effective results without causing damage to the hair.
In case you are fond of thick black hair but don’t wish to depend on any hair coloring products, then resorting to natural remedies is the best solution. Take a stroll in your kitchen and yo may find many ingredients that may come handy to achieve the same. Below mentioned are few tips that cold be of help for getting that long, shinning black hair that you so desire:
The natural color of Indian hair is black. But with age and due to other related problems our hair changes color. The gray hair becomes one of the major problems these days as people are getting graying of hair due to environmental problem. There is a time for everything, similarly even for the gray hair there is a time. We can expect any individual getting gray hair after 45-50 years of age. But today, this gray hair affects people before time. Sometimes use of chemicals in coloring plays an important role in getting dull and gray hair very soon. This is the time for us to adopt the home remedies in this situation.
Natural home remedies for black hair
- Mix two tablespoon of amla powder in half a liter water. Add some lemon juice to it (half a lemon). Wash hair daily with this solution, your hair would become naturally black in some course of time.
- Take 1 kg clarified butter (ghee), 250 gm liquorice (mulethi) along with 1 liter of amla juice and heat them on a low flame. When all the water evaporates, preserve the actual mixture in a glass container. Use mixture on your hair every time yo go for a hair wash. This helps in attaining that jet black color effortlessly.
- Take some mango leaves and blend them into a thick paste. Apply this paste on your hair. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash with normal water. It will assist in new hair growth and also help in changing the hair color to black effortlessly.
- Take few mango leaves and some green peel of unripe mango. Blend them together and mix it with oil. Keep the mixture in the sun for a longer time. This essential oil stops hair loss and convert hair effortlessly black.
- The oil of mango stones when applied on hair turns white-colored hair to black color and does not let the black hair get white before age. It can also be good for treating dandruff and hair loss.
Natural methods to dye grey hair
- Indian gooseberry and henna pack: Prepare fresh paste of henna, 3 tbsp.gooseberry powder and 1 tbsp. coffee powder with some water.Apply it on the hair and let it remain for two hours. Wash with a mild soap or shampoo.This is the most effective grey hair home remedy.
- Black Tea Remedy: It is best for premature grey hair. Apply the colored tea water on the hair and rinse it after half an hour.With cold water without the use of shampoo.
- Ribbed Gourd Remedy: This remedy helps to restore the” melanin” pigmentation of hair.Keep dry pieces of ribbed gourd soaked in coconut oil for 3 days.Boil the mixture till a black residue is formed.Massage it on the scalp and rinse after an hour.
Homemade tips for black hair
- Hot oil massages – Helps in the maintenance of black hair. Coconut oil or almond oil or Alma oil can be warmed up oil and used on scalp with light circular motions.
- Black hair maintenance pack – This pack can help to maintain black and shiny hair by using it twice a month. Make the pack by diluting henna and amla powder in strong tea liquor. Leave it overnight. Next morning add brahmi powder, bhrigraj powder, 1 beaten egg, yogurt and some lemon juice. Apply on the scalp and full length of hair, leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off. This pack imparts strong black color and improved hair growth. It also helps in giving shine, lure and reducing dandruff.
- The correct combing technique – Beautiful hair should not be brushed harshly. Tangles must be opened with wide toothed combs.
- Say no to heat – Hot ironing tools should not be applied because heat will frizz dry hair
- Growing hair long – Cutting of hair will not encourage growth of long hair but trimming of split ends will help to maintain black hair long.
- Keratin Treatment – keratin restoration treatment helps to restore the hair’s lost keratin and to maintain dark natural hair color.
Homemade recipes for thick and long black hair
Currying for Black Hair
Curry leaves are essentially spicy condiments used in cooking. They contain rare biochemical that strengthens the hair roots. An anti-greying tonic can be prepared by squeezing some curry leaves in coconut water and applying it on the scalp.
Buttering for black hair
Butter prepared from pure cow’s milk is known to prevent the onset of hair-greying. Pure cow’s ghee is recommended by Ancient Indian Ayurveda practitioners as a part of hair-greying treatments.
Pot of black tea
Prepare a big pot of black tea and cool it. Soak the hair in black tea for about 15 minutes. Wash it off with a good shower. Repeat this process daily till the hair start looking darker. This can also be done with a pot of brewed dark coffee.
Ghee with mullethi
Prepare a hair mask by boiling 1 kg pure ghee, 1 kg amla juice and 250 grams of mulethi on low heat till the water evaporates. Store the mixture in a glass container and use this hair mask every day before going for a hair wash. It is found to be a very effective mask to get jet back color hair.
Orange juice is very effective to get healthy and thick hair. Amla juice can be added to give black color along with making the hair thick. Mash orange pulp and add amla powder to it. This helps in creating thick black hair.
Best natural homemade tips to get black hair
Water to drink
Getting black hair does not mean that you have to put the hair packs. The physical care is equally important to get black and beautiful hair. Lack of water intake can also give rise to dull and gray hair. Your hair follicles require enough moisture and hydration. Also drinking water can balance the level of oxygen in your body and get proper blood circulation. This gives rise to development of healthy black hair.
Avoid using heat
Heat is a source that can ideally lead to hair damage. Young ladies have the reckless habit of using the heating iron for hair styling. You might not feel anything at the initial stage. But gradually you can see your hair getting gray at a very young age. Thus, you must make sure that you don’t use any styling material that emits heat to hair.
Natural oil for massage
These days’ people have almost forgotten to oil their hair at a regular interval of time. But, as our grand mother says, regular oiling and oil massage is very important. This makes your hair root really strong and effective. You can use coconut oil, olive oil to go ahead with hair massage. Just put oil over your hair and distribute over the scalp. Now slowly use your finger tips to massage it slowly and patiently. You can easily see the oil getting absorbed in your hair roots. Getting naturally black hair is possible like this.