Hey guys out there. This article is gonna help:
- Pregnant women who almost feel nauseous and have pukes in frequent intervals.
- Children at most are affected by so called emesis (scientifically) aka vomiting specificalaly due to digestion system disorders.
- Travelers who tend to compromise to eat and drink whatever available or just say travel sickness.
Don’t confuse with the yellow liquid that comes once you have a meal that is just excreted from the bile!! One of the puke types but not serious one.
Puke it all
Vomiting is an infection (not a disease) that causes an impulsive release of stomach fluids through mouth.
- So puke it all; just vomit and cleanse your system all at once. Toilets are great to flush things easily.
- Try not to vomit in sinks as it becomes hard to drain the mess and the smell further makes you go wild.
- Prevent choking
Travelers most of the time or people who feel nauseous while on a long drive by car/bus/train/plane experience dry-heaves – YOU FEEL LIKE VOMIT, it’s at trigger, but nothing comes out
- The nauseous saliva production in your mouth feels very unpleasant.
- Prevent it – Rest either in a sitting position or in a propped lying position.
- Drink fruit juices in sips.
The best is here – a slice of fresh ginger or lemon works for immediate relief.
As you are exposed to unhygienic eating habits and other plethora irritants and minor bacterial/viral infections are frequent.
- Always carry a carry bag to puke on the go
- Carry Rehydration / electrolyte drink sachets along
- Water bottle
Refill your salts to help body carry out its functions normally and help you bounce back to normal soon.
- Drink herbal teas like ginger tea
- Sucking on ice chips or popsicles helps
- Sugarcane juice
- Coriander water – boil 1tspn coriander seeds + 1 cup water
- Water of cumin seeds and fennel seeds
- Dry grapes – chew on
- Coconut juice
- Chew on few Tulsi (Holy basil)/ Pudina (Peppermint) / Saunf (Fennel seed)
If you are actively vomiting, take some time to take solid foods.
Bland foods to get energy
Feel gravity!!! The uninvited automatic reflex contraction of diaphragm and abdominal muscles forced out all your undigested food, feces and water out; take time when feel like having food – go for plain bland foods.
Having spicy foods could make your throat and stomach upset – The sensitive gut needs simple and plain food.
- Bananas, yogurt and bread
- Vegetable porridge / kichidi
- Avoid milk it exaggerates you to vomit
- Alcohol, caffeine, carbonated beverages – make you dehydrated.
Fresh air to feel fresh
- Sit calm – try to get yourself indulged into some activity.
- Stay away from fragrances or perfumes or smelly foods.
- Deep breathing exercises work. Inhale through nose and exhale through mouth.
It’s probably you should see a doctor:
- Blood in their vomit
- Heads moving left/right with headaches
- Actively vomiting for 2-3 days
- Weak and lethargic